Assessment & Referral Workers seek to assist homeless people or those at risk of homelessness by facilitating access to relevant services and by providing information, support and advice in accordance with client’s needs.
The HUB is seeking a driven Assessment and Referral Worker who wants to make a difference to homelessness and associated services.
- A high level commitment to the mission, vision, values and core principles of ANGLICARE and a demonstrated record of achievement in actively modelling from a values perspective.
- Relevant qualifications in social work, community welfare and/or equivalent experience working in a similar position.
- A high level understanding of the social and political contexts of homelessness and the impacts of this for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in client focused service provision and case management within a context of assessment, referral, brokerage, outreach and advocacy provision.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to respectfully and appropriately engage with and support clients with integrity and discretion, and to positively liaise with other community services.
- Well-developed written; quantitative and qualitative data collection; case notes; reporting and computer literacy skills.
Successful candidates are required to undertake and maintain the following;
- Obtain and maintain satisfactory National Police Check
- Obtain and maintain a Blue Card for child related employment
- Privacy and confidentiality agreement
- Maintain a clean driver license
To apply please forward a resume, a cover letter and application form to email@example.com
Please visit our website www.anglicarenq.net for the application form.