Here are some of the many resources you could try to bring mindfulness mediation into your life:
- 3 minute body scan, Dr. Elisha Goldstein (3 minutes): https://elishagoldstein.com/videos/3-minute-body-scan/
- 4-7-8 breath, Dr. Andrew Weil (8 minutes): https://www.drweil.com/videos-features/videos/the-4-7-8-breath-health-benefits-demonstration/
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
- Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
- Hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
- This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
- Body Scan Exercise, Jon Kabat-Zinn (30 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15q-N-_kkrU&t=1s
- Participate – The mindfulness bell (5 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGFog-OuFDM&t=4s