Decluttering Service Flyer 2710
STAR Community Services have introduced a new service to assist those whose
lives are being affected by hoarding and/or squalor. We offer comprehensive,
person-centred support to improve an individual’s quality of life.
• Home risk assessments
• Emotional and mental health support
• Fire safety checks and improvements
• Sorting and de-cluttering
• Removal of unwanted items
• Assistance to donate loved items to charity
• Deep cleaning
• Referrals to additional services (domestic assistance, home maintenance, transport etc)
Moreton Bay COP Invite V2
Following the impact of COVID-19 this is an opportunity to reflect, be inspired and re-energise.
You are invited to join with us to develop a Housing & Homelessness Community of Practice in Moreton Bay
We are looking for like-minded passionate people across the Community Service and Government agency sectors to develop a Moreton Bay Community of Practice.
- What is Community of Practice?
- Why would we create a Community of Practice?
- How could a thriving Community of Practice contribute to your practice, your clients and your organisation?
- Have you considered the value of sharing your wisdom, skills and experience within a Community of Practice?
If you are interested in joining us we are holding our initial meeting:
DATE: Friday 23rd October 2020
RSVP: Monday 19th October
VENUE: TBA – video conferencing
For more information and to RSVP please email:
Naomi Overton E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 0410 091 469
Moreton Bay Regional Coordinator