Keep up to date with the latest research, resources, news and events though The Deck newsletter.
CLICK HERE to receive Housing Matters weekly newsletter from Q Shelter
Queensland Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women
The scope of this tender is to source a suitable supplier(s) to deliver Community Youth Response and Diversion (CYRD) components specified for each catchment below.
• Logan: Diversion Services (afterhours outreach) and Intensive Case Management from 01/02/2020 to 30/06/2023
• Brisbane South: Diversion Services (prosocial activities and afterhours outreach) and Intensive Case Management from 01/02/2020 to 30/06/2023
• Brisbane CBD: Diversion Services (afterhours outreach) from 01/02/2020 to 30/06/2023
• Brisbane North / Moreton: Diversion Services (prosocial activities) and Intensive Case Management from 01/02/2020 to 30/06/2021
The intended impacts of the CYRD include:
• a decrease in youth reoffending
• breaking entrenched criminal behaviour
• young people have an improved connection to their family, kinship and culture
• addressing the concerns of community and victims of crime
• positive narratives about young people appearing in the community
The CYRD will be delivered consistent with the CYRD Service Delivery Specifications (Version 2.0 October 2019) as available on QTenders along with this Request for Quote.
The successful supplier(s) is expected to enter into a contract with the Department of Youth Justice and commence service delivery based on the following dates and catchments.
• 01/02/2020 to 30/06/2023 for Logan, Brisbane South, and Brisbane CBD
• 01/02/2020 to 30/06/2021 for Brisbane North / Moreton