Keep up to date with the latest research, resources, news and events though The Deck newsletter.
CLICK HERE to receive Housing Matters weekly newsletter from Q Shelter
The Community Hub at Silky Oaks is for families/individuals who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness.
This space provides the following:
• Showering facilities for those who are rough sleeping or find they have lack of access to showers when couch surfing
• Use of a computer to access housing, Centrelink etc
• Access to Centre-based Housing Support Worker for information, support, and referrals
• Access to a food parcel- usually every 3 months
• Ability to have a cuppa or chill on the lounge
• Opp shop onsite for access to clothing if required.
The Community Hub is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
For further information please contact Terri Bradley:
Terri Bradley- Community Programs Manager
M 0428 564 243
Hours: Mon 8:30-5, Tues 8:30-4:30, Weds-Fri 8:30-2:30