Subscribe to keep up to date with the latest research, resources, news and events from The Deck.
You can also sign up to Q Shelter’s monthly newsletter, Home Matters.
Welcome to Perpetual’s new Philanthropy Toolkit. Everything you need to make your philanthropy easier, more enjoyable and more effective.
Philanthropy changes the world. For the giver, it can be a tremendous source of satisfaction. But it can also be frustrating – even for the most experienced philanthropists.
It’s complicated – but important – and sometimes it feels like there are just too many questions:
– What structure should I use?
– Am I giving in the most effective way?
– Can I get my family involved?
– Are the NFPs I support making a real impact on the causes I care about?
– There’s never been one place you could go to answer all those questions. Until now.
Perpetual’s new Philanthropy Toolkit, developed and tested by Stanford University’s Centre for Philanthropy and Civil Society (Stanford PACS) is the philanthropy how-to guide you’ve been looking for.
It’s interactive and comprehensive and will make your philanthropy more enjoyable – and more effective.