Activities that allow others find their flow – What is yours?
There are many activities that you can use to spend time in flow, reading, doing a jigsaw, drawing, yoga just to name a few. A you don’t even need to be that good at something to get the benefits of flow. Check out how some people access their flow state:
- https://www.facebook.com/LEGO/videos/393074752275405/?t=0 – Lego
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U7L3EPF9mc – Swinging a role
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHvQxAtxfL8&t=54s – Painting
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33_wg_JebKk – Juggling
- https://www.facebook.com/skydiveperris1/videos/491988536287170/?t=47 – Skydiving