Service Integration works across Queensland to strengthen local service systems to deliver sustainable housing and comprehensive support pathways for people who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness. Service Integration is delivered in 12 priority locations across Queensland.
Service Integration Dashboards
How to use the Dashboards
The below dashboards are interactive. To use these dashboards, select:
- the Care Coordination Group/s you are interested in by using the drop down option ‘Care Coordination Group’. To select multiple groups, use the ‘CTRL’ key while selecting all groups
- the date you are interested in by using the drop down option ‘Date’. To select multiple dates (i.e. months or years), use the ‘CTRL’ key while selecting all dates
- a specific cohort by clicking on the section of the dashboard you are interested in (e.g. Single Only row under ‘Family Type’ or the Over 55 number under ‘Demographics’). The dashboard will update with information pertaining to this cohort
N.B. the data is updated every month, refer to the bottom right corner of the dashboards on when they were last updated. Please note that the dashboards present information up to the month prior of when the report was pulled (i.e. if the data was pulled on 11/02/2024, the report is up to date as of January 2024).
For more information, go to the second page on either of these dashboards.
Service Integration works to:
- strengthen the collaboration and integration of housing, homelessness and the broader service system to better respond and support people with complex enduring needs who are at risk of, or are experiencing, homelessness; and
- support service system strengthening and identify and respond to local service system gaps, trends and emerging issues across the priority locations.
Care Coordination Groups
CCGs bring together housing providers, specialist homelessness services, and a variety of other services to plan coordinated support and sustainable housing outcomes for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. These groups use models and approaches responding to local need.
Regional Care Coordinators
RCCs facilitate CCGs and engage in regional projects that address service system gaps through collaboration with key stakeholders, including government and non-government agencies.
The backbone role provides assistance to housing and homelessness networks, RCCs and CCGs operating across Queensland. This support includes enabling and facilitating a consistent data collection approach and the leading the state-wide Action Research framework to test outcomes and impact of the program.
Contact your Regional Care Coordinator for Service Integration
|CARE COORDINATION GROUPS
|EMAIL FOR REFERRALS
|Cairns Housing and Homelessness Integrated Initiative (CHHII)
Young Parents Coordinated Care Program (YPCCP)
|CHHII referral form (inclusive of consent)
For information on YPCCP, contact the RCC
|Townsville Housing Integrated Response Group (THIRG)
|THIRG referral form
|THIRG consent form
|Mackay Care Coordination Group (MCCG)
|MCCG referral form
|MCCG consent form
|Wide Bay Bundaberg Care Coordination Group (WBBCCG)
Wide Bay Fraser Coast Care Coordination Group (WBFCCCG)
|WBBCCG and WBFCCCG referral form
|WBBCCG and WBFCCCG consent form
|Sunshine Coast Care Coordination Group (SCCCG)
|SCCCG referral form
|SCCCG consent form
|Moreton Bay North Care Coordination Group (MBNCCG)
Moreton Bay South Care Coordination Group (MBSCCG)
|MBNCCG and MBSCCG referral form
|MBNCCG and MBSCCG consent form
|Philip Smith and Daniel Taber-Kennedy
|Brisbane North Community Connections (BNCC)
Brisbane Under 1 Roof (U1R)
Brisbane South West Care Coordination Network (SWCCN)
|BNCC, U1R and SWCCG referral form
|BNCC, U1R and SWCCG consent form
|Redland Homeless Care Coordination Group (RHCCG)
|RHCCG referral form
|RHCCG consent form
|Logan Housing and Homelessness Care Coordination Group (LHCCG)
|LHCCG referral form
|LHCCG consent form
|Ipswich Care Coordination Group (ICCG)
|ICCG referral form
|ICCG consent form
|Gold Coast Care Coordination Group (GCCCG)
Gold Coast Rough Sleepers Working Group (GCRSWG)
|GCCCG referral form
For information on GCRSWG
|GCCCG consent form
Service Integration is funded by the Department of Housing, and delivered by a collaboration of agencies: Encircle, Footprints Community, Gold Coast Homelessness Network, Integrated Family and Youth Services (IFYS) and Q Shelter.